12:00PM (EST), January 1, 2016 to 5:00PM (EST), May 31, 2016
Enter for the chance to win $500 Scholarship (1 Available)
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Open tU.S. citizens and residing in the USA with a cumulative GPA over 3.0.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Scholarship payable tthe winner in the month of July.
- Winners not based on financial need
- Relatives of NFLCC Board Members or Committee Chairman may not enter.
Entries that do not meet ALL requirements will be automatically disqualified from the contest without notification to the student.
- Entries will be accepted until 5:00PM (EST), May 31, 2016
- A total of $500 is awarded. One (1) winner will receive a scholarship of $500. Odds of winning are based on total number of entries received.
- Past winners of the NFLCC Scholarship Contest cannot win this contest.
- The scholarship is paid directly to the student and may be used for tuition and/or books for the following Fall 2016 session.
- Due to the number of entries received, the NFLCC will only notify winners via email and/or phone.
- The NFLCC will contact the winner by email and phone within 60 (sixty) days of contest end date, using contact information given by the entrant during application process. Winners have twenty-one (21) days from date email is sent/phone message is left to respond and verify they meet the eligibility requirements as defined on the scholarship contest Web site. Winners will need to scan or mail a copy of their U.S. birth certificate and/or U.S.-issued passport, for their citizenship proof.
- Winners name and essay will be posted on the NFLCC web site by August 01, 2016
- If the scholarship goes unclaimed, the NFLCC reserves the right to retract the funds and issue two (2) scholarships the following year.
Easy Application Process
Applications will only be accepted by e-mailing your contact information and 1 page essay to Info@NFLCC.org. Entrants must provide all information requested to be able to submit his/her entry and gives consent to the NFLCC to repost and publish of any contestant content.
Step 1: You will need to provide the following information on a coversheet (page 1).
- Full Name
- Home Street Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Cell Phone (with area code)
- 2nd Phone Contact (optional)
- Email Address
- Step 2: Attach a photo of yourself fishing or with your fishing gear on page 2.
- Step 3: Write a one page essay that shares a real life experience that you had catching a fish (tournament or non-tournament) that conveys the joyful experience of catching a fish with a classic fishing lure (such as a Jitterbug, Plunker, Bass-Oreno, CCBCO Pikie, Shakespeare mouse, etc.), page 3.