The National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC) is a non-profit, educational, international organization founded in 1976. The primary objectives of the NFLCC are to foster an awareness of fishing tackle collecting as a hobby and to assist members in the location, identification, and trading of vintage fishing-related equipment.
This bulletin board is provided as a public forum for announcements, messages, questions, chat or almost anything else you can think of related to antique fishing tackle. Inappropriate messages will be deleted. First and Last Name is required from all posters, and we recommend that you put your e-mail address in the message area so that people may contact you.
Note: To add a link to your message, follow this example:
<a href=http://www.google.com>Go to Google</a>
Also please note that photos need to be smaller than 2MB and less than 1,200 pixels in width.
|Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Ron Kotch - Dec 23rd, 2015 11:25 am.|
1. Mud bug lip die $29
2. Tin Liz Stamp die 2 parts Rare item from past employee $119
3. Rare Lip stamp for 5/8 Jitterbug lip $249
4. Tin LiZ bodies 1.25 or 1.75 size 24 of either size for $19
5. Jitterbug lips 1/4 oz or 5/8 oz $17 per 24
6. Rare mis- stamped- wrong side - 5/8 jitterbug lips $15 for 6
7.Unbent Flat 5/8 jitterbug lips $15 for 12
8. Arbogaster lip stamp skeleton brass before plating $22
9. Tin Liz body Stamp/skeleton brass before plating $47
10. Two novelty plastic corn lures ex $19 for 2
re: Arbogast Factory items, etc ...For sale by JimmiXS - Aug 8th, 2016 8:54 pm
AI9puP http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOL QOuaxTXbj5iNG.com